Followers

Saturday 30 May 2015

Father's Day/Special male - Sweet Stampin' DT

Morning all!

I should be arriving home from my hols soon, and am looking forward to catching up with you all.
But in the meantime, it's new challenge time at Sweet Stampin', and it's time again for Father's Day or Special male cards!

The card I made for my daddy this year reflects his fondness for cycling (he's just started training for a big race again after many years off the saddle!), and I gave it a vintage twist, because I always tease him about being old, just as my kids do with hubby, lol.


And as I used a kraft base, I felt I ought to add something to the inside too, so that's what I did.


Sorry about the awkward angle. My camera and I are still not quite on speaking terms, lol.

Don't forget to go see what my fellow Sweeties have been up to, and I'll "see" you all soon.

Have a great one!

Sammy-x

6 comments:

Sue said...

Fabulous card Sammy and hope you have had a fab hols!!! huggles Sue xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Sammy, lovely vintage details.
I hope you had a wonderful holiday.
Pauline
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow Sammy, steampunk brilliance babe. That is an awesome man's card. Love everything about it! Hugs, Wends x

Lozzy said...

Love your card Sammy and bet your dad will tooo..Hugs Lozzy xx hope you had a great holiday x

Pamellia said...

This is fabulous Sammy! I think it's great that your Dad is jumping back into the 'saddle' and this is such a wonderful tribute to that, he is going to be over the moon when he gets this!! Hope you are having a wonderful holiday! hugs :)

Kat W said...

Ooooh, lots of lovely manly and vintage things on here and the collage style is brilliant :-)
Lots of luck to your Dad too for his race!

Big hugs, Kat xx