Followers

Wednesday 16 December 2015

Winter Wonderland - Crafters' Palette DT

Hi all.

Still up to my ears in wallpaper, paint and lino over here, but son's bedroom is coming together finally. I am looking forward to when everything is back in his room, and I can go from one room to another in this house without having to climb over furniture and toys!

I've been so pre-occupied, I completely forgot to let you all know about the Winter Wonderland tag I made for Crafters' Palette!


There's more info over on the blog if you fancy taking a peek!

Must dash, walls are ready for the next coat of paint!

Have a fantastic evening!

Sammy-x


3 comments:

brenda said...

Great design, texture and colours Sammy.

B x

Pamellia said...

Beautiful tag Sammy. Hope all your holiday plans are going well. hugs :)

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love that tag Sammy. Gorgeous hun. Popping in to wish you a super happy, gorgeous, joyful, fabulous Christmas Sammy. Big hugs, Wends x