Followers

Tuesday 25 October 2016

Being productive


Good morning my dears,

Let me just polish my halo here... Determined not to be caught out in December with only two Christmas cards made this year, I've been a little busy...




(It looks like the flash was a little too bright and washed out the colours a little. Apologies, I did not notice until I posted!)


Which brings my current total up to 10! Still nowhere close to enough yet, but getting there at least, lol.

Have a busy day ahead, so going to dash.

Have a fantastic one people!

Sammy-x

11 comments:

Carole said...

Well done Sammy...it's 10 more than me :)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Well done you I have still have lots to make despite starting in January!

Jane Savage said...

Wow you have been busy! Each and every one a real beauty too! Putting me to shame! :) xxx

Chris said...

Fabulous selection of Christmas cards here Sammy...and it's still only October! Plenty of time to make the other 90 or so!!! :D
xx

Margaret Mifsud said...

Wonderful Christmas cards Sammy!! I love all the cute images you've used! You're certainly doing better than I am .. I have only done 8 so far .. I have a lot more to go!! Love these!! xx

Pamellia said...

Wow, you are way ahead of the game now Sammy! Beautiful collection, so many sweet images! hugs :)

Tracey T said...

These are lovely, Sammy. Good to see your love of LotV stamps is still going strong - you've really done a great job with these xx

Sarah said...

A great selection Sammy, keep at it girl!! xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous collection of Christmas cards Sammy, you have been busy.
Pauline
x

aussie aNNie said...

Sweet collection here Sammy great Chrissy cards.xx{aNNie}

Darnell said...

Well, pass that halo over here, Sammy, I'd like to give it a bit of a shine for you, too, and well-deserved!! Excellent work, my dear, and really stunning Ccs!! (Not hugely CAS ones like mine that took me ten minutes per card, lol! I bow in awe at how much love and work you put into these!!) Hugs, Darnell