Followers

Saturday 18 November 2017

It's our birthday!! - Sweet stampin'

Morning all,

It's not my week over at Sweet Stampin', but I just had to play along, seeing as how this is our eighth birthday! The theme - unsurprisingly - is birthdays, and we hope you'll come celebrate with us!

So here's my contribution... a birthday card I made for a very musical friend (who is a little older than 8, lol).



It's very CAS, but he likes that kind of thing, lol.

Now it's over to you, but don't forget to come and see what my fellow Sweeties have made for you this week!

Have a great weekend,

Sammy-x

2 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I know a fella that would LOVE this gorgeous card! I really out to do something similar for my hubby's birthday when it rolls around again. Love your gorgeous CAS masculine birthday card. I bet your friend did too. Fab hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Donna Ellis said...

Such an wonderfully star-studded creation, Sammy! It's darling! hugs, de