Followers

Wednesday 1 November 2017

November challenge - Altered Eclectics

And hello again!

My second post this morning, because we also have a new challenge starting over at Altered Eclectics! (I'm trying very hard not to think of the fact that it's November already, because I'm sooooooo not ready for it to be!)

I had a wee play with a small MDF "canvas". It's just under 12cm square, and really lovely to work on.

Many, many Craft Box goodies were used, as well as a Tim Holtz sentiment, and a butterfly brooch rescued from an unceremonious dumping in the bin at work!



I'm going out tomorrow to try to find new light bulbs, because they only seem to sell very yellow ones locally, and they're not conducive to crisp, white photo taking! Wish I could use LED bulbs, because the light tends to be very clean, but they also give me a terrible headache. Oh well, can't win 'em all ;)

Well, that's it from me for today. There's lots more gorgeous goodies waiting over on the DT blog however, so please do go take a peek.

Have a most fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

3 comments:

Jane Royston said...

Gorgeous canvas Sammy! Love the colour tones you have used, Jane :) xx

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

I agree it is gorgeous and hats off to you to be able to work on such a tiny surface - impossible for me lol. I love it xxx

Judy McKay said...

Very pretty canvas. Love the little details. Judy